Posted 6 April 2018.
Search and Support Worker
VANISH is seeking a competent and experienced search and support worker to join our search and support team.
For full position description, please go to the Ethical Jobs link below.
Search & Support Worker - Genealogy
VANISH seeks a competent experienced researcher with excellent communication skills and an understanding of the impart of separation through adoption, to join their search and support team. The role is currently two days a week with possible additional days subject to funding. The main tasks involved are:
- To competently provide search assistance, support and information to service users;
- To undertake searches on behalf of service users and organisations;
- To keep records confidentially, competently and precisely, both paper and electronic;
- To undertake community outreach activities including maintaining regional support groups and presenting at regional seminars, community talks and meetings;
- To facilitate support groups in Melbourne and occasionally cover regional groups as required; and
- To support the manager and team in daily activities and special projects.
Applications close: Wednesday 7th December 2016
For a full Position Description